The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
Now the question is, how many more monsters does he have stored in his box.

Well if she thinks like that then yeah, before this she was the example of a normal human.

Fed-Kun's army
rip Orc-kun, at least you get to become exp inside a JK's body... not everyone can do that.

She will be unstoppable in the future. Take responsibility MC

Aggregator gang
what is wrong with her breast though did they become bigger or smaller than what she measured? 😂

Supporter
Level 3 and she's already that strong, even if she had a high base strength to begin with. My goodness. I wonder how she would compare to the more powerful beings in their universe now.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what direction this'll go plot wise. It will be fun to see him dive more into the aspect of supernatural that he didn't know about before.

The only thing is the girls around him are annoying for the most part or rather their character flaws are very apparent. They facilitate situations that are stereotypical of their archetype and don't really do much else. Meanwhile we've already seen the type of person mc is. He's passive but has a breaking point and can be ruthless so that can be good for plot. I don't think he's a bad character but the characters around him leave room to be desired. Instead of stereotypical waifus he would benefit greatly from some guy friends around him to bring out some fun character interactions but ah well

Dex-chan lover
The real question is, how many chunks of Exp. can he possibly have? Unless he has a monster-spawning monster in there, this isn't really a reusable strategy. And I personally wouldn't be comfortable letting her fight the demon until she's at least in the mid 20s. Preferably mid-30s.

...Having said that, holy crap are her growth rates obscene. Jumping up 3 levels increased her stats like mad. That can't be the normal growth rate, can it? Then again, Daiki himself had crazy stats after 77 level-ups. For reference,

Health: 352 -> 501
Attack: 208 -> 407
Defense: 240 -> 333

@useruser
The specific number increases aside, I think her jumping 3 levels makes perfect sense considering she beat an early-game miniboss monster while she was only level 1. I've had RPGs where I pick a fight with a monster I'm not supposed to fight yet and jump up to 8 levels if I win.

Double-page supporter
Lols, she can't accept her real breast information ...
that only D / E Cup ... never goes to G-Cup ...
also ...
it seems normal human being if they get level up using isekai system, they will get absurd increase of status ...
(since her base stat already strong to begin with)
that or she get plenty of level up ...

makes me wonder how much monster in MC item box ...

Alright, now wot. . . is he just gonna use like the couple extra pigmen he has and boost her to like idk 20 or something ? or is it gonna be some HEAVY plot devices?

Her ability to crush rocks in her hands is a rather bewilderingly strong power-up, given that her stats [as previously displayed two chapter sections ago] seem to have only increased by roughly +50% across the board (aside from MP, which remained static).

Even if we account for baseline strength elements [eg, the basic strength value we need just to lift our muscle and bones, etc; the consideration for which would increase the effective % gain from a stat boost, assuming mass and the like doesn't also increase in comparative measure] and consider her to have had world-class strength to begin with (due to being an exorcist), the increase from about 280 attack to about 400 attack doesn't seem like it'd be enough to explain rock-breaking [assuming it's a rock of typical density, rather than a soft, chalky one]. So I suppose the three most likely explanations are that exorcists are already well beyond world-class to begin with, that the author just isn't good with numbers, or that the stat system doesn't use a linear progression rate.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread