The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Double-page supporter
OMFG the easiest solution here is to toss a chair at the MF and then beat the crap out of him, when he got in the face of the Loli she should have grabbed the had with the gun and destroyed it
This author is using USELESS DRAMA to make things seem hopeless. the powerhouse characters could have destroyed him easily

Aggregator gang
yes.... the generic trash MC wont do shit when the time come and only move after the villain end his turn...

Seriously, sure I know thet he doesn't want his classmates knowing his secret, but he erased the memory of his powers from those bullies. Sure MC doesn't want his classmates getting hurt, though he could have made his move when the gunman was distracted and MC was out of eyeshot by rushing him and crumpling the gun up before he can shoot it. Plus he has to have some skill that can protect his classmates or prevent the criminal from shooting them, or at least act as a human shield, I imagine seeing a bullet bouncing of so meone without even leaving a scratch would shock anyone

I get the part where they need to keep their abilities and identities hidden, but seriously, the hero has no blinding flash? At least throw a damn table. Or better yet, get the fucking glory, rush in without his superspeed, get shot with defence off. With that large health pool, a few bullets won't kill him AND he'll look awesome to boot if he acts all hurt and stuff while he tackles the lunatic. Think about the time off he could take. Also, the god damned admiration of his schoolmates. I couldn't care less if he was a devious selfish prick as long as he used his head more.

he can't even throw like an eraser or pen as hard without being caught or something? shitty bastard just horny over his classmates, how tf he got chosen as hero again?

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I know they don't, but do people act like this? Not the MC. He's just acting like an isekai protagonist so whatever. This school hijacker.

Sociopathy and depravity and the rejection of Justice aside, is your first thought to getting the death penalty to cash out whatever evil you can get away with? Even if it is, you go directly to a school to assault some high school girls? I mean...I guess. You'd think anyone alive would either have other personal business or priorities, or be too short-sighted to do something this specific.

@Eviltwinq I don't really care about the "hero" not doing anything either way (he's totally gonna step in if it hits that point anyway), but I think the point that everyone else is making is that he has the obscene level of power to help people who desperately need help with no trouble to himself. Even if he has no obligation to do it, it feels pretty sociopathic and unhero-like to do nothing.

As a metaphor, imagine that trolley problem where you can flip a switch to keep a tram from hitting 10 people, except nobody is on the track the tram goes to if you flip the switch. Even though you're not obligated to flip said switch, it's pretty natural for people to blame you if you did nothing despite having every means to.
Kinda butchering the metaphor now, but in this context, the person is also a police officer from a different country-no obligation to save lives here, but dedicated his life to save people back where he came from. And the risk to himself is being caught tresspassing for going into an employee-restricted zone to flip the switch.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia take a look at people who say eff it when they get a cancer diagnosis that has a low chance of being cured, if you remove hope of living on from people a large amount say screw it and do everything they never did before because it was bad for them, I mean i'm going to die anyway so what if its a few weeks ahead of schedule.

for the villain, you mix in they were evil with a lack of belief in god and a sure thing 'i'm going to die anyway, what are they going to do, kill m more?' you will see them do worse and worse high profile things, but if they do believe in god and they know they are coming to an end, they will try to repent in some way. at least that's what I have seen in irl scenarios.

Group Leader
MC could easily just take out the gunman and erase their memories of him doing it or just do it in a way that they wouldn't suspect him being superhuman, I think he was is just having fun watching a classic hentai scenario play out more than anything.

Double-page supporter
@Fusang Nah, the reason is that author decided to remove any brains from our MC just so they can get an excuse for fan service, because who cares about proper plot, when you can show girls in their underwear? I mean, it's not like this story was going to sell itself with story, nobody would care for it, right?

And... the writing goes even further down the drain... How can you write this poorly? Does the author not read what they write? Do they think we're all brain dead ???

Contributor
Did we really need a "horrible excuse for a fanservice" chapter?

There was no reason to fill the entire chapter with this....

i can't... i can't.. not like this... all i want is he to stop all this.. just intervene..

Fed-Kun's army
what a garbage chapter. just make a school trip or beach chapter if you want to make fanservice chapter so bad you moron

Fed-Kun's army
This is a very dumb chapter if I am being honest.

Are the other classes and teachers just chilling?

Users who are viewing this thread