The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
With her power, there is no way (even if it was only for the safety of herself and everyone around her) that she would be allowed to not learn to control her magical powers.

Lol dreaming about chairshot

@icekatze I remember her just being ok looking at magic but not wanting to learn it or try it herself when she was visiting her uncle

Dex-chan lover
If she's dreaming of a chairshot now, I imagine in the future when she's taller she's gonna do a German suplex

Dex-chan lover
Kyaaa
Mooaar mooaar
Thank you for the hard works

I'm guessing she doesn't want to get a contract because then everyone will learn about the blessings she has and then she'll be in the spotlight.

@certainlycitrus

No, it's not really a spotlight thing, she just doesn't want another incident like how she accidentally unleashed power and it hurt her new mom's shoulder and would've disabled her for life if Finea didn't beg the dragon spirit god thing to cure her.

So ever since then she didn't want anything to do with magic.

Thanks for the update! Cant wait to see what happens when she does the contract. I wonder what everyones reaction will be, or will the power be hidden.

I'm thinking that her personality and behaviour may be affected by her current body and mind. Sure, she may have some previous experiences about her past life and as such has learned more about life than what a 5 year old normally knows. But her brain and body are still maturing and she's stuck to those circumstances. I'm thinking of a situation similar to that of kamitachi ni hirowareta otoko.

@DorothyGale123 No she has their blessings and protection she doesn't have any contracts yet. Though they said among themselves they'll all need to make a contract with her.

How come everyone in this world has rabbit teeth? The art was ordinary in the beginning :/

from normal kid fight--> let's use chairshot at the prince next time
wait a minuteeeeeeeeeeee..................

Users who are viewing this thread