The Heroine of Drayfox

The prince is adorable. It's that damned old lady that's made him like that. Why would she do that to her own grandson? Isn't the emperor her child? So why would she want her only grandson to become like that? Old people should stay at home and read books and go for strolls around the garden. Stop getting involved with things that don't belong

I love the empress, she's angry with her husband so she takes her kid to chill at a friend's house without telling him XD I'm honestly guessing this is not the first time she did this...

Omgggg my heart 😭😭 thanks for the chapters! Sending good vibes and energy your way!

I am glad the mom is standing up to her husband the emperor and his mother. I love a loving mom looking out for her kid

Art is good but I saw how the adults hands look like children's hands. It doesn't have the thin pretty drawn hands like the other Manga I have seen. Other than that it's pretty. Story is good. Well, can't wait to read more since he has taken a liking to her lol

The drawing is a bit odd, but I am getting used to it, its look cute now 😅
The content hasn't progressed yet but I like her personality, she is not dumb shit like others manhwa.

How do you guys pronounce her name because I’ve been pronouncing it like Fineas but without the “s”

Reading this in Spanish cause the English chapter are only translated up to chapters 20 and the Spanish chapters are already at 38

"I don't want to make a contract with a spirit"

little did she know...

why is she not learning how to control magic instead of increasing the chances of hurting your mother more

Imma sorry for saying it, but I don't like the art style. It's kinda cute, but maybe not the right one to tell a story. Also the perspectives and anatomy is off

It's unofficially well-paced story with some good lore. The setting, the world-- is well-defined and the characters had real personality. Supporting characters are not just people who support the main character but they also hyave their own opinions which is I like. Though imo, it is unofficially, well-written story.

That's a serious contender for most embarrassing way to get isekai'd,
shoved by middle aged woman on flat ground.

Users who are viewing this thread