The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Pamela Francis

Thank goodness. After becoming possessed, her breasts positioning was fixed. Idk why but the amount of space they left in between her boobs were bothering me.

I went into this thinking my favorite character would be Scarlet but it ended up being sweet Constance. Poor girl. I wouldn't know what to do in her situation.

@JaffaOrange Yeahhh I feel like people are being way too harsh on Constance. This is my second read through and I feel more sympathy for her than the first. I think we're so used to (myself included) so many otome isekai revenge fantasies that it's easy to forget how hard it is to be an quiet and introverted 16-year old with no money, no power, no allies accused and humiliated in a public setting with no one willing to listen to you who just found out your fiance was cheating on you but feeling responsible to keep the generations old venerated Grail family name afloat, all while suffering the injustice and insult on your individual character and whole family, instigated by the very person your fiance cheated with

Aggregator gang
...why am i not surprised she will get duped again .-.
i mean suspicious body language, she is basically a friend or underling of the wicked woman who stole his fiance, then she handed her some stuff for some abrupt reason.....

edit : this is gonna turn into a revenge manga where the MC kill everyone right? no? well this is gonna be an annoying one

Users who are viewing this thread