The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Emilia Godwin's Night Party

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I seriously love Scarlet! Her confidence and arrogance makes her really attractive XDD And that slight tsundere side of hers is also cute >w<

Damn, that bitch cut her up. Scars for life i presume.

Scarlet's blushing face is precious af btw

@Tersione The character we follow in that scene mentions that she recognizes the smell and the word paradise is uttered from her. This suggests that the vial is actually drugs. She might have attended the masquerade party and ended up taking some for an extended time before getting out of there as Scarlet suspected.

couldnt care less if any nobles in that party get blackmailed, even would probably root for it

managed to do that in a few panels
wp author

Dex-chan lover
@trilling Ah, she does say that. I completely missed it. I don't quite remember what the stuff does, though.

I'm almost hoping romance will not play a big part of the story, cuz I'm digging the two ladies playing detective and all the mistery.

DID ANYONE ELSE CAUGHT THE “KILLIKI KILUKUK” WHEN THE MAN AND WOMAN WERE EMBRACING RATHER INTIMATELY?? That’s the same phrase that the kids at the orphanage said. The phrase of bad people or something. They were told that by Lady Lily omgomgomg I cannot wait for the update

Edit: i think i might spelled it wrong lol

So certains nobles are trading drugs (Morphine maybe, given that it is liquid?).

How would Scarlet death collaborate to that?

Users who are viewing this thread