The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Emilia Godwin's Night Party

Dex-chan lover
Some of the narrative beats reminded me of "Demon Detective Nōgami Neuro". In that it's a duo detective narrative where two people who had opposite skills work together to investigate the truth.

Aggregator gang
I didn't know mask that used in masquerade is so pricey even Constantine can't buy it, i make it myself from cardboard lolol can't she do the same with a little bit of creativity? Thank you for the update tho! That spell of kilikuk is so creepy actually i find myself shivering whenever i read it

Ahhh this manga is so goooddd 😭😭😭👍👍👍 i can't wait for them to revealed the truth one by one until we get the answer behind Scarlet's death, the spell, and even the string that Cecilia pull behind the scene omg there is too much !!

If you're going to smash a whore with glass at least do it properly, she was barely hurt. Totally not worth the assault charges.

man i really do love their interraction and chemistry, it s just so interesting
thank you so much for translating!

Honestly loving the dynamic between Lawful Good Constance and Chaotic Evil Scarlett and the way they accommodate each other.

But mainly, the way she plays the proverbial devil on the shoulder to dear innocent Constance lol

Contributor
Scarlet is a true villainess.

It would be nice to see Constance like her at the end.

Man their dinamic is so great, my only wish is that constance doesn't end up falling in love with someone (except Scarlet, their dinamic would be even more incredible, though the future I see is that they will end up as best friends even closer than lovers), with how the story is going if she ever falls for someone this will end only making she suffer

Dex-chan lover
Lol, nice to see that noble society is filled with rotten aholes.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, nothing shady at all goes down at these parties. Just like that other dude from a chapter or two ago, every single thing is literal and there's nothing degenerate going on at night parties. Which means there's totally nothing to blackmail anyone over.

Users who are viewing this thread