The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Unexpected Guest

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san
Connie sure being tossed around a lot in this chapter huh. Well can't be helped, those paparazzi and accuser type like that is indeed hard to deal with

@iceaco that's... just saddd. Maybe we should change the world by sending them to the mental🤔. You know, to make this world a better place😝

You know you only need to speak the fuck up for once. All I see was timeskipping, her listening to people badmouthing her, she goes eeh aah eeh aaah, interrupted by other person, time skipping, and repeat.

Also shouldn't that reporter get sued?

@Ruhrpottpatriot It's about practicing, though. If she had tried attempted to speak at least once, I'd be happy. She did a huge HUH?! but then didn't manage to even attempt to interrupt, you know? Connie does have to start somewhere, and a commoner reporter who even luckily is on probation it seems like (altho Connie couldn't have known) is a place where she could have made a mistake and probably have little damage done to her image. I'm not an idiot, I know how this person is talking...

Like, just a simple "hold on!" or "excuse me--!" is acceptable, no? Even if the reporter still kept talking over her, at least she tried to speak up, but she didn't even attempt to. And if she had managed to interrupt, then she could simply say she's quite busy and she needs to be somewhere. She is a noble, and yet for some reason she can't even bring herself to attempt to interrupt a commoner? Even if it's part of her brand as a totally innocent snowflake who respects all people, it's still within her rights to say "I've had a busy day today, I need to be somewhere." What's that commoner going to do, check her alibi and write a story about how she was brushed off? No one in the nobility would even care, and the commoners would think that's nothing new...

Dex-chan lover
@ShinGetsu
And the second was basically a modern SJW. Completely full of contradiction and unable to be reasoned with.
That description fits anti-SJW crowd way better, from what I've seen.

Then again, that you say "to be reasoned with" is such a loaded wording. It implies that you assume from the start that whenever your conclusions about anything differ from those of so-called "SJWs", yours conclusions are right and theirs are wrong, and they should be "reasoned into" seeing the world your way. Next time you see someone "DESTROY" an "SJW" with "FACTS" and "LOGIC", do me a favor and try to understand what "SJW's" reasoning actually is instead of taking the out-of-context "debunking" at face value, mmkay?

Dex-chan lover
man that reporter chick can fuck off into the sun, same for the discount umbridge bitch

Aggregator gang
And here we see Kate growing a fucming spine before Connie. SMH

Dayum Kate! I thought she might’ve been the backstabber friend stereotype but now she’s 100% chill for the rest of the series

Aggregator gang
Really nice to see that connie has friends who will stand behind and support her, warms my heart that not everyone is conniving for the fun of it.

Thanks for the translations as always~

Users who are viewing this thread