The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The Special Envoy from Farris

Double-page supporter
I love how quickly Connie learned to play the game. She doesn't need to rely on Scarlet and can hold her own most of the time. 😌

Dex-chan lover
Checked back at the end of Chp 12, the 7th prince got kidnapped there.

Dex-chan lover
every turn there is crazy hoe ready to jump out to eat you.
If it were I'll just leave in the bonnies selling ale.

Dex-chan lover
Dude cecilia reeks of fake heroine odor so much that i just want to see her down fall already

Gah, she's so painfully awkward. Just say, "Oh my, that person sounds intriguing. Maybe I'd like to meet him someday."

Boom, the princess will babble out everything you need to hear without her getting suspicious.

Connie, you can ask such questions so directly! Cecilia will eat you alive! She put Scarlet to her death, so you're like see-through puppy to her!

Aggregator gang
Thank u very much for the chapter, translator-san
Intriguing as always! Though i feel bad for connie and kate about their quarrel...
Anyway to those who have read the story source before hand, may i ask why connie and scarlet bother to try investigating 'foreign prince disappearance' in the first place? It's not like it has anything to do with them right?

Dex-chan lover
Callin' it-
Suddenly talking about a hallucinogen that's got a SUPER distinct odor? We're gonna get something spiked with that soonish.

ceciliaaaaaaa <3333333
she's scary as usual, i love her!!! i'm so excited for the rest of the tea party...!!!
the art of scarlet at the end is stunning, what a sight for sore eyes!!

thank you so much for always delivering us those kilometric chapters, and with such amazing quality!!! i really can't thank you enough ;v;

Users who are viewing this thread