The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Group Leader
i don't have words to describe what i'm feeling right now. I dont know if it's happiness, anger, or something else. This broke me.

idk why some are saying this ending’s bad, this ending was pretty good. it’s realistic, and there’s no miracles. it’s very...raw and makes you think and feel a lot inside. maybe it’s bittersweet to some, but i’d call it a happy ending.

This manga will never not be a masterpiece and fuck anyone that say the ending isn't good. This is life. Everyone's confused and just doing their best. Things fall apart, some you never imagined would ever fall apart, and humans just have to move on and rebuilt it again. Either way I think we can all agree that the way the panels were arranged, the backgrounds, the characters and the art in general were all breathtaking.

I don’t feel anger or confused in this series it was a beautiful series filled with sorrow and happiness it was a good life lesson as well no matter what move forward

Supporter
I didn't ask for all these feelings while reading this but I got them anyways. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

An amazing story. Sad but it does not jerk its self off about how shitty things can be.
Maybe im looking into things to much but i can not understand why it looked like he has a hole in his hand at the ending.

Dex-chan lover
People who call this ending bad, should really just go back reading some Shounen. You aren‘t mature enough for this story.

bruh this thing was sooooo underrated i wish this manhwa would be come more popular

Users who are viewing this thread