The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 77 - Parade of Ants

Insects or bugs in rice is relatable. I'm talking about rice weevils. Even with thorough washing, some of it are burrowed inside the rice grain, and you wouldn't realize it. But hey at least its safe to eat, so extra protein i guess?

Also RIP Kido, the only hope we have but now all hope seems lost.

Dex-chan lover
why bother feeling guilty when he wanted to die in the first place

and douche move from the kid but ants in the house is awful
BRo I used to have a seasonal ant infestation in my bed room walls and they were just the biggest fattest mfrs ever like god i hated sleeping in that room after. I did end up killing them all off with a ecological disastrous amount of poison

Group Leader
OMG does anyone remember the classic r/nosleep story about the ants?? Tbh there are so many good (horrifying) insect-related r/nosleep stuff check them out if you like this manga chapter!! Bug nightmares!!!
Idk if this is the one you're thinking of, but I remember an r/nosleep story
that was about a woman dealing with an ant infestation in her apartment. She makes a truce with the ants by leaving out a small bowl of sugar for them so they would leave the rest of her food alone. While this was happening, she was dealing with a racist, sexist neighbor who was threatening her. Eventually, the ants start making her bone carvings that she sells at a local art market. Coincidentally, the neighbor mysteriously vanishes.;)

Anyway, this story wasn't very scary, but as someone who hates bugs I can't imagine a fate worse than being eaten alive by them.

Users who are viewing this thread