The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 84 - A Life of Beauty

Dex-chan lover
...oh God, that's how Ichika died, isn't it? This is literally the most entitled mother ever. This is actually kind of scary for the first time in a while.

Also, I keep feeling less bad for this kid. Whatever he thinks will happen after 100 stories and his death, it's not worth it. Two men are dead, the little girl is possessed, and yet despite these signs to just stop, he keeps going.

Group Leader
Idk if the group made the last page upside down or if it was like that to make chika look like she was upright but I love that the group tag was upside down too
You weren't supposed to see that haha. I actually uploaded the last page upside down by accident because I rotated it to check how the last speech bubble looked when reading it upside down and forget that it saved like that. Noticed while I was uploading to reddit and changed it right away, but not quick enough it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Not really feeling very good about Hina appearing on the new volume cover conveniently after she has been possessed (it's been just Yuuma and whatever he's interacting with up to now). :worry:

So the Mom has 5 kids (ranging from 30s or more to toddlers) and is basically using them as youth batteries for her vanity. Really scummy move. Also the story could be seen as an allegory for dumping your responsibilities on others as a sign of immaturity (being too young in mind/heart, reflecting outward in looks for the story). Also how overworking yourself can age you beyond your normal time. Anyway, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
You weren't supposed to see that haha. I actually uploaded the last page upside down by accident because I rotated it to check how the last speech bubble looked when reading it upside down and forget that it saved like that. Noticed while I was uploading to reddit and changed it right away, but not quick enough it seems.
"You weren't supposed to see that hahahahaha"

That sentence alone is more scary than the entirety of this manga.
Anyway thanks for the translation and good job in fixing it in short time.

Dex-chan lover
I like it either way

Ig I was lucky enough to see something very limited time

Dex-chan lover
Not really feeling very good about Hina appearing on the new volume cover conveniently after she has been possessed (it's been just Yuuma and whatever he's interacting with up to now). :worry:

So the Mom has 5 kids (ranging from 30s or more to toddlers) and is basically using them as youth batteries for her vanity. Really scummy move. Also the story could be seen as an allegory for dumping your responsibilities on others as a sign of immaturity (being too young in mind/heart, reflecting outward in looks for the story). Also how overworking yourself can age you beyond your normal time. Anyway, thanks for the chapter.
during my high school a guy who won multiple male beauty pageants got her gf pregnant, they are poor so he have to work very hard and just by a year or two he age like 10 years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread