The Hunter

Could someone please find the plot and tell it to get it's ass moving ???
He was supose to getting money to save sister and house right ???

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

I
FUCKING
LOVE
THIS
TYPE
OF
MANGA
plz be gooooood revenge

Stupid 'a villain throws himself at the main character while screaming: bastard!' plot. Shame, first few chapters were pretty promising.

Why does every one of these feature an mc who just needlessly goes on a psychopathic murder spree, and act like a massive arrogant piece of shit?

Are the Chinese that bloodthirsty and psychopathic?

All these question will be answered, next time on dragon ball z!

Just some random shit... but if you want to see a phsyco MC who cant stay 1 chapter without fight and kill someone you're in the right place. Horrible

i only read "little bastard" for 20 chapter...........
d94.jpg

Despite some of the lines this is really cool. I didn't think I would like it that much at first but, I was pleasantly surprised.

Holy sheet I'm loving this manhua - the story is so bad that it's funny, and there's something to laugh at every chapter. I'm pretty sure this is the most braindead manhua/manhwa/manga I've ever read... and I suspect the author is making up the story as he draw every new chapter.

Surprisingly, entertaining - no major talk of cultivation levels/skill besides the basics which is a welcome change since it becomes overwhelming and confusing. I look forward to chapter 27.

Main characters in Chinese and Korean comics are way to often the basic definition of a murderhobo.

I actually like reading the revenge murderhobo genre. As long as the protag doesn't pus out like shield hero and choose the virtue signalling cuck path instead of commiting to vengeance.

do any readers realize that till 27 chapters the MC is just round-a-round his parents' house?

Listen up, kids, if you are new to this, you´ll be seen lots and lots of ‘BASTARD!’ in the upcoming chapters, be aware.
As someone said in a comment below, it is very, very bad, but because of this, it is funny.
Thats about it....

Users who are viewing this thread