The Hunter

Double-page supporter
@NOAH_ But that's just it, they never received the DMCA did they? Nor were they ever asked to stop. From what I've seen from these Chinese publishers they only start issuing DMCAs when both the official and the "free" version are competing with eachother, that is they are at the same translation point, but those on tencent's site are barely in their incipient phase, while the scanlations were way ahead, so Tencent would probably not bother asking to remove anything other than the first chapters they actually host, but the advanced chapters could've been continued without issue IMO.
In fact if they continued and demonstrated to Tencent that they have better quality it was highly likely that they would've been commissioned like other groups have and thus they would be doing it legally too. Why didn't they choose this path?

@Vengeance22

0 insults bud. Just pointed out how you're making the entire situation about you and your wants.

If you feel insulted by me pointing that out, maybe don't do it.

Not that you'll see this post anyway.

@alonerone Yes. But honestly its just like that one pokemon film isnt it? The one with mew where they had a holograph of the past where the humans fought with pokemons against other groups of humans/pokemons.

@Vengeance22
Just saw that update and come look at the comments and saw you arguing with that guy. And I got tell you, I am pretty sure I argued with him before and he is just a SJW asshole that makes every discussion about how you are not a submissive cuck and take anything they shove your way. Because if you want anything with quality and have common sense, then you are spoiled in his eyes. And I just noticed that I haven't blocked him yet. Which I will do so now.

Whats up with all these series suddenly getting some shitty official translation ? It happens more and more in the last few months.
Also thanks for picking it up and continuing it.

@ongeki What you call crappy just means that people who don't speak Korean have a means to officially support the series. IT happening more and more is a good thing in a long run as it means more money for the author down the road. I am grateful to scanlators but what we are doing is stealing someone's product without due compensation because of our taste for free stuff. Yes, I am a hypocrite for participating, but I try to buy official releases when I can afford to.

I think this scanlators group are not translating their series into Indonesian Language.....so, they don't usually translate for english readers.......that is why the english translations are late

Dex-chan lover
oooof missing chapters nuuuuu welp ill have to wait and see if someone fills in the missing ones

i still don't get it
how can he so Op event though he just back to his old (young age) before die.

This is great when I saw it was hiatus I was so pissed. I am glad it's running again hopefully for a while

Users who are viewing this thread