The Hunter

RECENT CHAPTER IN A NUTSHELL:
-Bla bla bla.
-Bla bla BLA BLA !
-bla bla ? Bla bla bla !
-BLA BLA ?!

dropping.. seriosly this is just bad writing at this point, the phasing is absolutely horrible, if you get absolutely nowhere in 20 chapters its not just a slow part anymore. the last 20 chapters could easily be summed up in maybe 5 chapters

Terrible, there's basically no end to the problems to the protagonist. There's no rest between each conflict. One enemy appears but can't defeat MC then not even ending the present fight another enemy shows up for no reason and creates another useless conflict. Bad plotting, no character development all in all it IS VERY TERRIBLE STORY.

thanks for taking over KKJ SCans and jakinaskar the website you mentioned doesn't have english translation for the hunter

Does anybody know if this manga has a light novel version to read? Couldn't find anything with a quick search so I'm guessing it doesn't.

This guy picks a fight when his sister is basically on a ticking time bomb lol

Dex-chan lover
@jakinaskar
Jesus fucking Christ, that website is the worst thing I've seen in like 15 years. Even with adblock there were flashing ads covering the entire page, I feel like my computer caught aids just from the 10 seconds I spent on that god forsaken mess.

Double-page supporter
@sedition Truer words have never been said, except maybe that KissManga and a few others are on similar levels of scummy ad degeneracy

Wow, such a new and interesting premise, I've never seen that done in a a manhua before! Sarcasm aside, I'll still give this a try, maybe it's execution is better, which to be honest shouldn't be that hard...

Thanks for the massive upload! Know this is a bit trashy but I’ve enjoyed it. ✌️

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I'll make a summary of this series: Everyone is retarded, nobody knows how to listen or talk, everyone starts fights for the kicks. But the protagonist is a hack.

Users who are viewing this thread