The Hunter

This man can win nothing...Everytime u think he win the enemy have something stronger and when he beats that they have something else stronger it's a cycle with no breaks on betweens

Everytime mc starts bragging in front of his enemies of his vast knewledge... Next chapter when they launch a surprise a attack, the mc is dumbfounded? Please stop bragging if you don't even knew what the full potential of a weapon.
Nothing can be solved if mc is not present.

well this is a stink fest. story and pacing is appalling, and the art is "generic" at best.
how the heck does this have a rating above 3?

i see time travel and romance with no harem tag so even if its comments are harsh i suppose ill dive in and give it a shot 🙃

romance was a lie,nothing but a blush here and there 😞

sooo....
after 2 month of no upload this so called "legal" website drops chapters that were already available 2 months prior in mangainn....talk about complete waste of time....

Para os interessados eu estou postando o the Hunter no meu canal do YouTube para agilizar pq a raw tá no 200 e pouco já e a tradução demora muito. O nome do canal é Solo Scan ou procure por "Dark Hunter capítulo 81 PT BR", obrigado desde a todos que me acompanharem, deixem seu feedback sobre a legenda.

Users who are viewing this thread