The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague - Vol. 2 Ch. 20.5

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's aiming for a fox and he will probably get one, but not the one you imagine girl.

Dex-chan lover
"I love foxes. I mean, I REALLY love foxes, but the ones that can give consent are even better!"

Oooh okay so it's really normal to have descendants of supernatural Bei a in this manga hahaha thought our ice guy was the only one (and is considered super rare). No wonder everyone's so chill about everything hahaha

Hope the author draws this couple moooore

Dex-chan lover
Fox girls are the absolute pinnacle of kemonomimi existance (sorry cat girls and dragon girls, but it is what it is).

@Markgraf I agree for human form. If we factor in ability to transform to full fox or dragon... Actually damn that's tough. A cute fox sitting in your lap that's actually your girlfriend is an adorable thought, but then having a girl who can transform into an enormous fire breathing dragon that would take military weapons to even threaten would be cool - and very dangerous if she ever went Yandere. Hmm...

Fox girls definitely best though. I've felt real fox tails IRL and they're the fluffiest, most calming thing ever. Million times better than petting a cat or a dog.

@NamelessSoldier I think she does and doesn't. Just cuz he likes foxes doesn't mean he likes fox girls and even if he likes fox girls, the real thing is different and maybe shes not the one for him. So still far to go. I forget the name but there's a manga on here where the FMC is a lizard girl and the realities of a lizard girl (transformation, laying eggs instead of periods, shedding, iguana tongue, etc) make it so it's more than just aesthetics. That manga made me realize even if it's a demi human their intracacies are different and not everyone can handle that especially in conservative Japan.

Double-page supporter
@Opticalwinter

Completely fair points. I just thought she might be more flustered by the comment before thinking it out a bit more to the extent you mentioned.

I want to smack him so hard on his head for making me hope for a love confession 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread