The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Four Heavenly Kings and Staff Officer Jobs

Contributor
@karmsand WWII isn't the same situation at all, the pandemic either. But what I'm talking about is the fact that the author is saying that the population in general would do it when it's actually something that only a small group would do.

Does anyone know where I can read the raws for this? My curiosity can’t be satisfied with this.

Ok, this started out good, but I can't believe no one is pointing out how horrible of a chapter this was.

It was full of miscommunication, dense idiots, and so many panels were wasted.

@Phantoxic True, might have come with the translation. But I can't complain about 60 pages. I hope it get's a better overall pacing, etc.
I want to see him smacking the shit out of the others.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka

they didn't say that the population in general would do it. For people in general, they only said they'd want the heroes to win. They said that people attacking people over such a thing is a thing that happens. More so,
They've had a massive race war a few generations ago. They may have this game as a sign of peace but there is still both resentment and stereotypes. The current Maou's father
wants to destroy the whole business because the setup plays into racist human stereotypes by dividing good and evil between human and demi-human respectively
while the mc and his hero childhood friend
want to break the assumptions about who can be on which side and what's a hero.

So yeah, not that most people do it but that there is a segment of the population that will, partly because they already hated them from before anyway. This is true both in-story and in real life.

Wow, if all it takes to get a big titties demon wife is to be a loser then where is mine? :/

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin
Very wrong. All of the 4 heavenly general, the werewolf even
his friend, the hero, phoenix will make a contract with him.
Probably his former party eventually will, since they will know his new job after losing to him.

There are probably a lot more since reading the mtl'ed novel doesn't automatically reveal the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread