The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Four Heavenly Kings and Staff Officer Jobs

Dex-chan lover
Mira's adorable. But that sexual tension was getting me agitated as well. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Mira, you are doing a terrible job at hiding how much you want to bed Remme. Just be honest with him already.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see him stomp the hero's party already, or at least see how much of a harder time they are having.

Aggregator gang
are the translation up to date? if not, where I can find the raws?

I really like this manga. 😢

A hilarious loli demon king, a M lolicon, a kid in a suit asleep and a stalking Tsundere uber fan as demon generals....oh this is great!

Double-page supporter
hahaha
hohoho
hehehe
pedophilia is so funny and not literally the worst thing next to murder!

by 'coincidence in the name' do they mean that lemegeton can be remmegeton?

Fed-Kun's army
that is what it should be in the wn translation they translated mira as milla which makes more sense to me

Thanks for the chapter!
Need to get a one of those GPS anklets for that Lolicon Furcas. Milla definitely more than a fan of MC. Also, that issue of people playing roles needing to disguise their identities is very true. For example, various people who play the bad guy in those crime reenactments have gotten into trouble or attacked from viewers thinking either they're a bad guy or person who committed the crime because saw them do it on tv and forgetting was a reenactment.

Users who are viewing this thread