THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic. - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
So instead of them being straight villains, they're the ignition point for a medical revolution within the human kingdom.

The problem is that MC is doing the same thing with more technical knowledge, less politics, and a LOT less racism.

Dex-chan lover
"The red light district will be the light that shines for the future of humanity" Fucking lol, dumbest shit i've read in a while.
I wouldn't really call it, "dumbest shit", from my understanding Red Light Districts are rather lucrative. While I think the way the Archbishop phrased it was a bit exaggerated, it's not wrong to say it will be a good boon to have such a hub

Dex-chan lover
Even though the antagonists have been given some positive traits, they are still racists. Though now I'm rather curious on how the non-humans would be given negative traits and what the traits would be... Though the dragons have been shown to be prideful and tend to punch first.

Contributor
I would’ve never expected a manga to discuss the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, of all things. Like, that’s one of the many black marks on American history that not even American schools like to discuss.

I’d be even more surprised if the author decided to mention Unit 731 next time.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't really call it, "dumbest shit", from my understanding Red Light Districts are rather lucrative. While I think the way the Archbishop phrased it was a bit exaggerated, it's not wrong to say it will be a good boon to have such a hub
Red Light Districts are also areas where one can get information. People’s tongues can be loosened in such a place, while it may be difficult to get the information from the ladies it is possible. So between the information hub and how much money it can make, it’s honestly one of the better areas to have in your deck of cards.

Dex-chan lover
I would’ve never expected a manga to discuss the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, of all things. Like, that’s one of the many black marks on American history that not even American schools like to discuss.

I’d be even more surprised if the author decided to mention Unit 731 next time.
Author won't drop Unit 731 on his audience, they're Japanese and it's one of the many darkest moments of their modern history, really puts the Tuskegee study to shame in terms of brutality. If he does, I'll have massive respect for him.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wasn't expecting them to be good, but I like this development. Can't wait for more.

jlm

Dex-chan lover
Per aspera ad astra is a Latin phrase for through hardships to the stars... Meaning, success comes after hardships.

Per_aspera_ad_astra%2C_1894.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread