The Justice of a Villainous Woman

Group Leader
Maybe I should learn Spanish...
I can speak Spanish fluently, and I read Spanish manga in the past sometimes, but in the end, I still ended up reading the English version because I would forget the story/plot.

So I just decided to fuck it and not read the Spanish versions.

Double-page supporter
I can read Spanish, as it is my first language, but I don't know how to redraw a chapter. I wish someone would translate this into English though

whats one more reincarnated as the villain manga, really? guess im reading this too.

hmm.. are there any group who want to translate this manhwa? I have read the manhwa til about 50 chapter (in my local webcomic app) and if anyone like, I could help to translate this manhwa to english (or providing raws, though I'm not guaranteed the quality to be redraw)

@freak12 alright then! I'll try to translate it to english(and redraw, does anyone know how to redraw?).
Though there is a problem now, I just compare the quality of the spanish translation and the raw that I got. The raw that I have is quite blurry.. it would need took some time to search the clear raw
except if anyone is okay with the slightly blurry translation Dx

nevermind, found the hd raws :D I'll start working on the translation now (and learning how to redraw)

ño uts inchs mams... 65 capitulos en takataka.. :v y 5 en español.. necesitamos mas pescoreanos :v

chapter 2 is already 90%! (though the typesetting is messy, I'm just going to use chapter 2 for everyone opinion)
now-
how to upload to the site??

\(; w ;)/ yayyyyy finally could upload it (only to notice a fault in one of the pages)
sorry if the translation is awkward/stiff

@choan no problem!

already read from webcomics indo.. translation though.. now Ch 57.. it's really good !!
and the prince is cute too !! lol !! typicall villainess vs heroine though but the story is good !!

Group Leader
already read from webcomics indo.. translation though.. now Ch 57.. it's really good !!
PGbhFhP.jpg

Aggregator gang
Man, How does this not have all the attention?

I really like both the MC's character model. I am glad that we do get to see the MC original character model through her inner dialogue. I really kind of want to see peoples reaction to the MCs original death.

Users who are viewing this thread