The Kids Have Changed (Promo)

To anyone who haven’t noticed, this is a promotion for the novel, it’s only gonna be one chapter. If u liked it give it a good rating so hopefully someone can begin translating the novel! And if they start and u like the story, support them! If I ever find out that there’s a person translating I’ll come back and report it to y’all’s.

This is the Korean novel link (I think it’s all free so....): https://page.kakao.com/home/애들이-달라졌어요%5B완결%5D/51463923

Naw 🥺 that's was so cute... I hope they make a manga adaptation 🥺💖

This was such a beautiful beginning!

But also how frustrating to finally buy a rooftop condo and then get reincarnated.

Does someone know if the artist has an instagram, pixiv etc. page? I wanna see more of their artwork...it's soo beautiful!!! 😍

This is so exciting!!! Anyone know how new this novel is? I’m wondering if anyone has translated it yet or if I can find spoilers online somehwhere

if anyoe ever picks the novel for this up, can one of the new readers PM me to let me know? Forever thankful!! ^^

/foams at the mouth/ If I could translate I would... but I can't bear to do the "google translate" thing... /sobs/

I liked this so I decided to translate the webnovel (the parts that are free, at least). It's up on thursday-updates.tumblr.com. I have two chapters up so far, and I'll translate the rest if I manage to get the raws.

@thursdays

Cool I will check it out!!
U can also upload it on novelupdates which links to your site

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/%EC%95%A0%EB%93%A4%EC%9D%B4-%EB%8B%AC%EB%9D%BC%EC%A1%8C%EC%96%B4%EC%9A%94-the-kids-have-changed.98899/

Users who are viewing this thread