The King of Fantasy

I swear everytime I see this appear in my list I can't help but think the thumbnail is Adol Christin

i like this, the tsundere iori and his meanie but softie is a nice catch for a protagonist in this series. hope to see more of this

Eh, What happen to Iori Yagami?
Did he Get Isekai'ed?
I Guess Snk less paid him XD

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda like this Isekai, atleast the main character isn't a simp. Don't know much about him though, didn't play any of the games and never knew about them up til I started reading this.

Id really like to see more of this because the story is interesting and iori is one of my fav characters with his unique personality

Contributor
Every Iorisekai in a nutshell:

ioriwhat.jpg

I'd pay with my soul to watch an anime of this, also would be cool if they made some sort of game about this manga, unlike the usual kof it'd be more like skyrim or some other openworld game, something to make iori really shine, now, i am not saying this because iori is my favorite character, but, maybe i am

WTF, The King of Fighters actually had one of its characters, Iori Yagami, his very own Isekai story?

The manga is good. My problema with It is that story like this then to.have pretty lame endings.

CTD

5/10 not great plot meh charecters MC's haircut is fucking CRINGE so ye wouldnt really recommend

This is better than it really has much right to be, given the premise of a KoF Isekai. It incorporating directional commands into the world is kind of amazing.

Dex-chan lover
wow i haven't play king of fighters for years, man, i feel the nostalgia

Double-page supporter
I suddenly wanted Isekai Sherlock Holmes

or Isekai Darth Vader

Dex-chan lover
How much are you all betting that at some point there will be Rugal's counterpart in this manga?

@mathias I’m betting 1$ that there will be a rural counterpart but I’m pretty sure its going to be a vampire counterpart because rural drink blood right? Or does he just drink wine? I forget

This would be so much better if the character that everybody seems to love wasn't an absolute asshole. Bro I couldn't even get through like five chapters because he's just insufferable.

Users who are viewing this thread