The King of Heroes Reincarnates to Polish His Skill to the Limit and Becomes the Strongest Knight in Training in the World ♀ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb pacing, showing the flashback of him hating Highlanders then have Iglis asks if he's going to join Highlander.

Girl... if you could kick so high as to block his fists... you could have aimed a bit lower... that crotch didn't look protected at all.

Well, this is what happens when an author writes a goofball of a main character just to drag out the pacing and nerf an otherwise OP character.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@SaiteihenNoOtoko Did it already happen? I read ahead in the WN so I may get my timeline mixed up.

Also I once got reported(?) and a warning for not putting spoiler tags... when discussing events from previous chapters (It was Kusuriya no Hitorigoto). So im just going to go the extra mile from now on.

@lenovoaxioo She is 80😅

Aggregator gang
I'm confused about the current situation. Rahal abused his position to get a knight to sleep with him, and burned a noble man to death as a show that he can do whatever he wants and people will cover it up to retain good relations with the Highland. Iglis agreed to go with him to avoid prolonging the situation, but she doesn't actually plan to sleep with the guy.

* What is Iglis actually planning to do? If she beats up or kills the guy, it will sour relations with the Highland. She seems aware that that is not desirable, so what is her goal?
* Eris showed up to stop her, thinking she was sacrificing herself. What was Eris plan? Go in her stead? In the end Eris realized Iglis could take care of herself and chose to stand down, but then,
* Knight dude showed up to fight Eris after she stood down? And Iglis sided with Eris to fight him? What is the Knight dude actually planning by interfering now? Does he want to avoid Iglis sleeping with the guy, or does he want to avoid Iglis hurting him?

There are three characters fighting, and I have no clue what any of them are fighting for.

Also, this is speculation on my part but I got reported for spoilering with my speculation before, so:
how long before the surface people realize the obvious, that the Highlanders are the cause of the magic beasts (with the prism rain which they obviously engineered), and thus enslaved the surface by making them dependant on them for a solution to a problem they cause? Also, that the sigils actually limit them by forcing them to depend on artifacts and not letting them develop magic independently.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter this is a wonderful series. Leon is there to abduct Eris, his associates want to reverse engineer/experiment on her to see if they can produce their own versions of her. He's fighting Ingles because he is trying to get in good graces with Highland so he can spy on them and look for weaknesses they can exploit.

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath
Inglis first objective is to have fights, she is a pure battle maniac.
Second objective is to protect Rafinha (as both a chaperone and friend)

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath 1. Knowing Iglis, she'd probably still beat him up. Or duel him or whatever to show him his place.
2. I don't think Eris was going to take Iglis' place. No one would know she stopped Iglis from going, so she probably woulda just made up a story or used her own authority to drop the whole situation.
3. Leon is there to kidnap Eris. I assume he was keeping tabs on her to nab her at a good time, so what's a better time than launching a sneak attack while she's busy with Iglis?

Did...you actually read anything or did you just skim over it all, cause they literally tell us everything, lol.

@KazutoKatsuragi good job explaining but try not to be condescending in your finish. It makes people not want to listen to you.

Also i can understand a bit of where @kynnath is coming from. The plot's most pressing matter felt like the crazy noble rapist. suddenly on the way to the rape, we're steamrolled by a fight with someone almost entirely unrelated. It's disorienting, especially when after this fight, the MC has to go get railed.

Aggregator gang
So mc is like, I'm done with fighting for a cause now I fight for the taste of fighting. Goku style eh?

Users who are viewing this thread