The Kingdoms of Ruin

Edgy, yet still trying to get the sympathy of readers by flashing an excessive amount of female corpses. Seen worse tho.

Already better than healing hero or maou no hajimekata. If you have a revenge boner you aren't supposed to get any sort of pleasure from it outside of the satisfaction that you're mowing down your wrongdoers. No torture, no brainwashing, no rape, just the healthy knowledge that you're making your hated ones suffer and see crumble everything they have before you off them.

I was so excited to see a pure revenge and the MC is not a naive shit wanna be who think he can save the world by turn blind-eye to all his enemy does to him.

but, it was a disappointing turn event, when the Author bring up some bitch to influence the MC.
The bitch are witch too, but the naive one.

(yeah in this manga, the "Human" kill and hunt all witch. Put them in prison and make them slave and sex slave. Yet this bitch despite knowing and even seeing it with her own eyes all those tragedy, She just be like "Oh nevermind, lets be friend with human, they are innocent.")

Tch.. it will be a shit if this MC become that shit naive person.
so glad that, that bitch got shooted.

@NaniTheFuck can you even english? Jesus, your english is worse than this author's writing skills. Even worse than that is the fact that it was perfect fine to show a decapitated head but not a fucking nipple on chapter 1. Fuck this.

Fed-Kun's army
No let the humans live please. I want him to continue his murderous rampage until the last human is dead. I don't want him to rehumanize, or turn out like those other so called "revenge" series where they turn into normal japanese losers. No hope, no future, no revival bullshit, just unforgiving, complete rampage. So far, so good.

Author is a troll thought. Give MC hope, then continue to get the humans to murder the fuck out of his hope. Heh

@Ryuran
Well my English is sure not good, and with that you should know that English is not my main or mother language, but yet you still quite understand what i mean right? lol

"can you even English? " lol what a lame excuse ..😂

I hope it keeps going like this and he doesn't grow some stupid conscience or decide to live in hiding or other bullshit like that.

The art is great and the story is hot garbage but fun hot garbage. Let's hope it doesn't devole into that forgiveness bullshit.

Supporter
This type of cliff hanger are really bad
I mean everyone know this is not the end of the MC and he will be reborn/go back in time/armor plot
I do think a better way to end a chapter like that is showing like the first panel after he survive because with that a lot a questions can be pose, right now he is just "dead"

Users who are viewing this thread