The Kingdoms of Ruin

Also, the website of one of the translators "KumaTranslation" has the chapters.

Crise d'ado. Ça chouine tout le long,ça envoie de la découpe des génocides . Manque d travail sur l'écriture

Fed-Kun's army
It's making me think that this world is just one big loop like.
Like in another galaxy same shit happens and the queen was the FMC in that world and MC died in that world. She learned that she was a hypocrite and yada yada FMC wants to prove that she's not a hypocrite and vowed to kill all beings to achieve peace.

This may be the most unnecessarily edgy manga ive ever read. Completely rushed, new characters getting thrown in a dime a dozen, and so much more. The MC and every other character is completely 2 dimensional, the moment they're assigned their character trope they stick to it like a tee. 3 stars, maybe 4 if I'm feeling generous. There's literally another manga on this site about the battle between humanity and witches(I can't remember the name), and its miles better than this.

Only way this dumpster fire will be worth anything is if they just blow up the world kill everyone human witch whatever same with Attack on Titan just wipe the slate completely clean and stop trying to save your little enclave

Those who hate the FL, you can just leave you know ?
Why keep coming back to something you hate ?? lol

Harriet_ agreed. some people just want to hate something instead of leaving. Im not reading it because it's good, im reading because im curious how it will end

Dex-chan lover
@xbest707 agreed. Not only is poorly crafted, the premise is not something to write home about either.

This story is quite weird the beginning starts out okay but it just gets more confusing later on. It's still readable but not to most people I would say, I'm mostly reading it to see how it will end

Edit: it has some very sensitive topics ie rape and stuff, so if you can't stand that stuff move off or test your might.

@Harriet_ Because there's a morbid interest in watching a trainwreck as a bystander.

Also I hate the MC, he managed to be most selfish and self-absorbed character in the manga. The humans and witches may be jerks, but they at least care about their kins. MC pretends to care about Chloe, but deep down he despised every value Chloe would stand for. He's a retard who can't work with potential ally toward a common goal. He's a weakling who can't accomplish anything by himself and needed more saving than the freaking female lead.

I just want to watch how the world keep shitting on him and makes him as miserable as possible.

Dropped, it is a mess. MC takes unwise and stupid decisions, keep making shit. Story goes more and more confusing. Cant find any logic in that. I had rated this manga with a 10, cause the begining was amazing, but now I just feel deceived.

only 18 days? felt like a year ;-;

Great manga that makes me anticipate every upload. You know a manga is good when it feels like it takes forever to come out when in reality it didn't.

That was a pretty good chapter and also funny that it was the first happy chapter so far.

Double-page supporter
It's just like some nasty virus on your computer.. just give it a nice reset and it should get better.

Users who are viewing this thread