The Kingdoms of Ruin

v3e19,e20
It was at this point I understood he's a twat and I should drop this series

This is so bad. The start is good but it just keeps getting worse. Horrible character choices and logic, Needless bloodshed, imbalanced power representation. Ughhhhhh horrible.

Honesty has potential, potential can include good romance, wholesome moments, also brutal moments. Straightforward story. If you like a badass MC probably with romance with a good and cute girl, definitely recommend.

@Saykenneth it really isn't that bad, some of u guys cant enjoy a story with out being so critical. I'm curious as to what manga u like because this is far from bad. It has potential

WITCHES ARE THE BLACK PEOPLE EXPERIENCE.

I fucking love this it's giving me so many ideas!!!! YOU GO ADONIS KILL ALL OF THE HUMANS!!! (excluding the one who are also looked down as less than)

Starts off with tragedy, inflicts more tragedy, gets saved, more tragic shit, everyone dies, saves one naive as s- girl, seems like the cause of humanity killing everyone is because of one witch, so now we don't even get to hate on humanity? And THEN it turns into a slow crawl, walking from place to place? No, f:haa:k this manga, f:fml:k everything about it. Leaves a bad taste, there's nothing to look forward to. Good art, should never be read. If they manage to make the ending satisfying the journey isn't worth it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
start reading this and it seems like the author just going in edgy round by make everyone evil just to created more death count.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this started really good. somewhere in the middle it went to shit, now has kinda went back to the right path... But c'mon, give some explanations,

why the Queen did what she did, why Chloe took him, why white bunny said what he said, why are there other countries with witches roaming around, and one is even riding a freaking dragon...

anything...
I want to believe that this still has potential but we can't reach chapter 50 without know why the fuck everything that happened happened.

Supporter
I hate to ask but can you tell me is the sexual violence tag over rape? I’ve seen it put on here and it wasn’t for rape, so I’ve got to where I ask and thank you for your reply.

Dex-chan lover
Artstyle and premise makes it feel like the prequel of Rebuild World

Aggregator gang
I saw that this is one of the new series coming out in the next cours, so I thought I'd give the original(?) work a look-see. Then I see the tags "Gore" and "Sexual Violence". Is this like Redo of Healer edgy?

Group Leader
I saw that this is one of the new series coming out in the next cours, so I thought I'd give the original(?) work a look-see. Then I see the tags "Gore" and "Sexual Violence". Is this like Redo of Healer edgy?
The "sexual violence" is just in Ch 1 as a premise of the revenge, it's different than redo of a healer

I'm in love with this manga. It's one of my favorite new mangas along Rebuild the World and Dandadan.

Is there a novel with the ending of the story I wanna see how it ends cuz right now it's the same thing over and over again they trust someone get betrayed over and over again like bro I know humans are bad so how about something different please i've lost almost all care for the characters everything I think gonna happens do happens no twists or shocks after first chapters like if maybe they actually killed the king or something big it would be different but nope stuck in cycles like think about what have they accomplished since story started nothing it getting boring now someone please tell me if story gets any better i feel like no revenge will happen that will be worth or satisfying when u think of all the dead witches

Last edited:
Chloe, MC's master: contemplated genociding a whole nation, thinking that she is doing humans a favor for not doing it.
MC: starting to kill indiscriminately as soon as he gets out. Most of the casualties being civilians, a lot of them were children or weren't even born when MC was imprisoned.

Humans hate and fear of witches is clearly unfounded.

Users who are viewing this thread