The Knight and Her Emperor

@unknown_louis
I thought it was just me, he really does!

// There's been a lot of complaints about the art but I actually really like it ?? It's great and I'm glad that Pauliana wasn't designed to fit the stereotypical heroine mold. Its quite refreshing. She looks very charming also!

Anyone watch game of throne....the love line it quiet same aaah love this ...tq author

Dex-chan lover
If this continues the way it's going and doesn't degrade into complete crap mid way through, it might just turn out to be a great story.

This one is really really good, just want to leave a review here as my country's publisher already released more chapters and this weekend! we will get the new season!!

The first season of this manhwa was amazing and i really hope the second season will deliver as well 💙

@FallenKira I also like the art and think Paulina looks awesome! (And is even more awesome)

Also, regardless of my likes, I think the cover should be left alone cause that's the art that's in the comic, and imo its annoying going in expecting one thing and getting another.

if you guys wanna pick up something that's similar but fully complete, try light and shadow. it just finished and it has a similar girl-crush protag :D:D:D

At first, the art is so so, female lead is like side character, then i realized Pauliana looks cool, charming, and quite realistic compare to other cross dress or tomboy. Her character is a knight, not cosplay as a knight.
Seriously, i prefer rational than contradict for character and art😬. It's laughable to see long hair knight whose vision is similar to bald (not annoyed when fight with opponent😰?)or something like practicing outdoor for years but so skinny and beautiful. Can that be possible😑

This manhawa is awesome to say the least, tbh liking the characters is like the 2nd most important thing after the plot if not the 1st and all the characters here are likable (except the evil dudes of course) and they r more realistic.
Also the thoughts, accidents and events seem fairly thoughtout and not just a random cliche put out there

Thanks for the update and for your hard work at everyone in Devil and Angel scans! When i read the latest chapter i can't help but notice one of the man in meeting with glasses? He always smile and seems like a cheerful person. And go Pauliana! Show your stuff! I'm intrigued to know what she have to say for her proposal :p

Users who are viewing this thread