The Knight and Her Emperor

Double-page supporter
I checked the raws up to when ch1 happens, and I gotta say it does start to pick up speed after that

Dex-chan lover
== Girl come in ==
Emperor : "ok you're pretty.. but can you kill some lizards that approached me?"
== Girl go out ==

Oho! Everyone in the continent knows Pauliana! You're the only one who doesn't. Hmm and maybe Lucius isn't aware of it yet.

That was a good read. I enjoyed the pace of the story and the premise is quite refreshing. Looking forward to how the story unfolds! Thanks for translating! :)

is this old news and i’m just slow or are all the country names puns?

pukachi-> pikachu
nanikun-> what-kun (japanese)

she looks so much like the other knight are they related?? It bothers me so much bc they look so similar

Seeing strong heroine who actually isn't secretly a beauty is really refreshing :) and the story is wonderful ❤️❤️😍 and I luv that she has abs >.<

Wow, the story just real amazing. Really recommend this manhwa. The relationship n the comedy in between, make me never feel bored while reading this. Just love it❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
lol I knew that war was going to be skipped. It's a good thing I'm not here for the battles

Group Leader
I read some novel spoilers and they really changed alot from the novel

paulina was anally raped by her previous commander. And when she was captured by lucius the first time he ordered his men to rape her beofre killing her becusse theres a belief that virgin women will time Into a ghost if killed on the battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread