The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Definitely first time I've seen an impromptu car chase be the reason a romcom couple needs to stay in a love hotel.

Dex-chan lover
I think they actually just wanted directions, and thats why they followed them.

Dex-chan lover
She's an introvert? With that clothing? You buggin'!

Also, those guys took nanpa to a whole new level-- either that, or they really did want to give her back her cow headband.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this SPECIFIC hotel has been in another of his manga, hinting a shared universe, but I can't remember which one...

Double-page supporter
FML, why, why can't I unsee mario and sonic making out in that frame...

Double-page supporter
This is indeed a Zyugoya comic, cuz I know exactly what secret pages are out on certain sites :meguusmug:

Why do i hear the sudden sound of Sax's music from careless whisper.... I like where this is going for them

Dex-chan lover
"Fellows, I feel terribly uncouth for accosting a young lady already accompanied by another gentleman."
"Quite, quite!"
"Shall we make our regret known to them posthaste so as they do not believe us to be a gaggle of uncivilized boors?"
"Indeed! Quickly, my friends, to our automobile! We must correct this situation with urgency!"
"Hear hear!"

Dex-chan lover
probably won't have the seggs so we gonna get blue balled. at least Rental car-kun saved the day.
Doubt it. Well, at least it will happen, not so much we see it... until someone starts posting the fanbox content. Zyugoya needs to eat, he's not gonna blueball that long, need to start converting twitter viewers to down bad paypigs.

Dex-chan lover
Being this persistent for the sake of getting their dick wet doesn't make sense, so they probably had another reason in mind.

Fed-Kun's army
probably won't have the seggs so we gonna get blue balled. at least Rental car-kun saved the day.
Are you even familiar with Zyugoya's works? The Fanbox is guaranteed to have an R-18 extra and already has multiple extra episodes of Shigerin daydreaming about erotic encounters with Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Are you even familiar with Zyugoya's works? The Fanbox is guaranteed to have an R-18 extra and already has multiple extra episodes of Shigerin daydreaming about erotic encounters with Senpai.
I am but I am talking about non-fanbox in this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread