The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 19.5

Dex-chan lover
Well, that answers that then. It looks like lion-chan at least gets a happy-ish ending with the mechanic even if it means she has the heartbreak of not hooking up with her first love and the Hyena girl manages to keep her man bound to her.

Least in this one she actually looks happy rather than as depressed as before. Maybe it was just poorly chosen shading and angles.

Dex-chan lover
Waitttttt... last time I was like, that just looks like lion chan, and I even went to check, but found that their last name were different; so I thought, huh, just similar design, but different character then. I didn't see Zyugoya pulling this card coming at all. And now you just dropped this bombshell?! And it's a one pager?!

You got me. You got me good. Dammit.

Edit
Yeah, went back to recheck thoroughly, Inukai is really the mechanic's last name.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I blame Hyena-chan's mom. Zyugoya couldn't settle on a design for her and just moved onto a new series (this one), and now we just have to speculate with a time skip instead of resolving the plot threads. Even in the last Hyena-chan fanbox post he was thinking about restarting the series as a 1 page comic just like it started.

If Shigerin married Senpai would he be adamant about keeping his job or would he instead focus on being the perfect house husband?

Group Leader
LOOKS LIKE HAIENA CHAN SIDE STEPPED THE AXE?! :glee:
and the Hyena girl manages to keep her man bound to her
Wait... there were a lot of zoological references in that story... don't lions kill hyenas?? :worry:
Least in this one she actually looks happy rather than as depressed as before. Maybe it was just poorly chosen shading and angles.
If you ask me, it looks to be the other way around. Also she did say she had a bad time:
1718657285912-png.3761

Wait isn't she from that hyena girl series
I was trying to remember why Haiena-chan feel familiar, and I realize after seeing your PFP, it's cause she could fit in BONE.

Attachments

• 1718657285912.png
    1718657285912.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, why give a happy ending to a side character over the main characters in another series that you tie in?

Users who are viewing this thread