The Kouhai who Went from Introvert to Influencer - Ch. 19

Group Leader
The fact that this is crossing over with Haiena-chan makes this 10 times better.
So she's married the mechanic guy after all, sweet
Wait, why do you say that? How did you conclude that far? Wasn't her latest appearance when she got her bike fixed? WAS THERE AN UPDATE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT? :finnawoke:
Nah her family name is the one that change. Kurune is her given name. Japanese people normally write their family name first then their name
Depends how the scanlator does it in this case.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Her last name changed to the biker guys last name. Plus she wears a wedding ring. And she looks the same just older.
Now I can't help but noticed both MCs from Haiena and Kouhai look similar, have similar vibe, and Kouhai MC has not been named...

Hail Mary Prediction: Shishido being the lion, and Haibara being the Hyena, Shishido "killed" Haibara. Things went sour with Kaiba (Haiena MC) & Shishido. Now, Kaiba is dealing with his Kouhai who is a streamer?

Dex-chan lover
Tho what happened to her hand? Looks like she cut herself, don't you think? Or bruises. Please don't tell me the mechanic guy is an abusive husband
I'm wondering that too, and I'm praying it isn't the case
😥😔

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering that too, and I'm praying it isn't the case
😥😔
Or perhaps she almost killed herself because the mc from hyena-chan reject her (since he want to marry hyena-chan)

And then the mechanic guy helped her from her depression and they got married

Thats why she mellowed now and her doing streaming is one way of her to overcome her deprrssion

Well, thats my prediction, and i doubt the mechanic guy is abusive person since he does enjoy being together with lion girl

Users who are viewing this thread