The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 21

I don't like this guy, idk why, just don't like him. THe guard is a treasure tho, absolutely love him

tbh I just want to read the FL's story and the good wolf, I don't really care about the side-character dude 😐

I just felt that I had to say, r*pe comes in many forms, it isn't always blatantly forced, there's blackmail, (circumstances / peer pressure, which could also technically fall under the blackmail catagory), marital r*pe, and women can r*pe men too. I think this book did a very good job explaining it, but at the same time I think there needs to be serious punishment for fake r*pe charges too. In today's society, victims of r*pe claims are often treated as the horrible scum of the earth that r*pests are even when proven that they were completely innocent, which is so sad and can destroy people.

Okay, I said all I wanted to, time to read more books on fluffy unicorns and rainbows.

Ahh. Thank you for the fast next update!! <3

I agree with her decision!! Waahhhh. So cool.

Double-page supporter
Oh spoke too soon. Wohooo a little bit more of Da Queen. Hahaha.

Wow some of the women in this story are on the opposite sides of the fierce and pushed around spectrum.

@Piper_Panda if you want to feel shit for a bit you should watch S2E2 of Criminal UK, it's a stand alone episode. It presents that nuanced problem with no easy answers paired with some amazing acting

Double-page supporter
Whoo double update!
So the baron really will be executed and Elise is banished. I think it's quite fitting.

Obligatory comment calling out on peeps shitting on Elise on previous comments

Users who are viewing this thread