The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 22

But he's just a "Baron"
and yeah the main conflict between our leads is the angsty can't move on from first love I could compare it to Golden Time anime from the summaries I've read

he's far too confident in himself while having no trust at all in astina. foolish little boy, she doesn't need you. scram.

No bro u can't do "anything" and omg that panel of Astina sleeping with Theo was adorable.

atleast she aint dense. and dude

TRUST ME SHE'S CAPABLE OF MANAGING ON HER OWN

Double-page supporter
good to see a strong af female lead for once, and a very smart one too, she realized that he can't do jack shit and if he insisted on helping her it would only trouble them both

Thaaaaannnkkkk yoouuuuu!!!!!
I love. sm 🥺💕😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

A FEMALE LEAD THAT ISN'T DENSE WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS??????? I’M SO IN LOVE W HER 😭

Group Leader
Smashing the "F" key for my bruh that got friend zoned even before he even realized what was happening to him 😢 rip man... rip... 🙏🤧

She is so cool *swoon* Duke should be counting his lucky stars his stupid corrupt vassals gave him his biggest blessing 😍

As for this guy (forgot what his name was already lol) I doubt his feelings are romantic? Probably out of respect, and knowing that women nobility tend to be powerless in terms of marriage. You gotta give him credit tho, going up against a known monster and someone with so much status for a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread