The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 9

geez this team is awesomeee

I feel bad for the retainers and even worse for the poor cursed family... I get the feeling that this is definitely not Astina had in mind when she cursed Theodore

Unlikely that there’ll be beastiality but goddamn

Astina still astounds me with how beautiful she is ahhhhh

Lmao both leads have similar names to their past.. how cute (assuming Thereode maybe could possibly be a reincarnation of Theodore without the memories uwu)

@Moth Yeah the premise is similar, the fact that disturbs me are the parents. In Beauty and the Beast, the main protagonist sacrificed herself to save her father's life. Here, their parents tacitly agreed to sell their eldest daughter to stop their bankruptcy. I love Astina, the main protagonist, I just hate the justification they gave for the fact. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm personally I think the parents/family are trapped. That baron vassal most likely do everything in order to make her father can't back off even if he wanted (for example, the debt probably paid not by their consent, and if they refuse to give their daughter, the collateral damage might be much much higher aka didn't give the family choice at all). Even if they let themselves poor, they probably can't live long anyway.

The vassals seems kind of... experimenting... 'how about force the duke to make heir in wolf form??' sacrificing innocent lady... kinda crazy I know =w= but I must applaud their loyalty coz usually in this kind of story the vassal betray the dukedom and gain their throne and lol 'the medicine to cross breed' HWY THE HELL YOU HAVE IT IN FIRST PLACE DEAR BARON no i dont think its your kink youre a very very loyal vassal arent ya may god forgive youuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread