The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Just leave her alone ppl, they're the rude ones for waking her up arbitrarily (with no apparent reason?) and barging into her room like srsly smh

Thanks so much for the tl! Looking forward to what happens >u<

Please tell me she slaps the shit out of them next 😂 I mentally need it.

Thanks for the chapter! 😘

Can they just leave this pretty sloth alone... Looks great so far and excited to see where this goes!

Thanks for the chapter!! :)

Supporter
apparently this girl just died of a fever, so this is some weird treatment she's getting

Banned
@BBBamBam

sort of. It's more verbal and pun based so I'm quite curious how the translation team is going to handle that.
If they do a straight translation then it's going to look awkward and nearly unreadable but if they translate it instead by using a different pun that fits the english then maybe it will be satisfying?
The english novel translators did a straight translation and that was horrible for the puns. Though I don't want to fault them for that since they did their best. The rest of translation was quite good for the short time it existed.

She's basically tries to do as little as possible so it's mainly verbal abuse than physical. Though when it does get physical it's not prolonged fights cause ya know sloth does what a sloth is.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO XD Oh dear lord. She's lived so many lives for so long that hardly anyone is a real threat to her. Death wouldn't scare her. She's experienced many of the worst kinds of pain already, so she's basically numb to them. So them trying to intimidate her will literally just earn a yawn from her.

Users who are viewing this thread