The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I can’t wait three days, I’m dying, please... why must these chapters be so short!! Thanks for the wonderful update~!

leaving seems much better. im tired of MCs trying to fight for love in abusive families no matter what reason caused the neglect. I'd rather see her survive as a commoner than get involved in tiresome politics

I must be spoiled. Was super disappointed by how not-hot the dad is. Gimme some hot daddies pls :,(

I don't even want ML's in this manga, can't everyone just leave her alone and let her rest 😔

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnate and want to live in peace, noisy house? "aight I'm out". Good shit FL.

I will never understand neglecting the child of the woman you love trope. You loved the woman to death but neglect the only thing she left before her death??

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Normally the reincarnated person comes up with a solid plan to earn Income before they try to leave their terrible home. She's ready to go after 10 days? With what money a d where is she going? She didn't have you stay and plan for months but just leaving without a plan on that week body seems like a bad idea?

Fudge, I love that angst.

Finally a FL who leaves immediately without so much drama

Users who are viewing this thread