The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 25

How lovely, my urge to kick him into a well and lock him in it like he’s the bane of existence has been rapidly increasing shockingly enough.

I kind of feel a bit bad for Alice now, she is still a horrible evil villainous but knowing he doesn’t love her back... oof.

It must be extremely hard to abandon a crown prince, even though he is already senile. Hope the king kick this crazy prince out of the castle soon

this blond coward better not do that...............i already dont like him, if he still following his brother's order for murder.......... why is he even in the cover😔

thank you for the chapter!!❤

Thank you for the constant updates :3
Also... like is blondie to be trusted or not? I'm confused >.<

I notice that you changed the font, it looks great! If you could capitalize the first alphabet of each sentence, that would be better.

Thank you for your hard work!

Man, it'd be would thing if he actually loved Alice. The stuff he (they) did was still horrible, but you could at least say that they were blinded by love or something.

But nope, the dude's just a selfish, shallow, narcissistic asshole okay with using anyone to keep his throne and image.

WTF did he want to sacrifice his brother?!

Anyway, thanks for the update!

this guy is stupid AF. so what if she's fat or ugly or a midget or anything? she is the freaking daughter of a DUKE, dumb bitch, you only need her for political power, the king should disinherit this dumb bitch, risking the kingdom just because his fiancée is "fat", the Habsburgs got chin for days, and people still marry into them, because guess what? they're a powerful family.

well tbh, the Habsburgs like to interbreed, so they got ugly AF.

err… doing the same trick for twice??? are u sure u are the prince??? where is ur brain bro???

Users who are viewing this thread