The Lady's Law of Survival

I literally opened the first chapter and as soon as i saw the first page, I WAS LMAO-ING because the artist is the same artist from miss not so sidekick and it’s fucking hilarious that their art style is so outlandish that’s it’s recognizable. I love it tho 😂

Well...I love Miss Not-So-Sidekick, but this one...actually has the same problem the other one does.

I don't like any of the male leads. In this, the blondie got on by bad side early on, like everyone else, but somehow, I hate the Duke more. He just seems really pretentious. Actually, ALL of the MLs in BOTH series are really pretentious and annoying, in one way or another. I think commoners are more my type, because apparently, if a man has power, he has to be a pretentious ass.

The rest of the story is fairly good, if one ignores the stereotypical events.

So this is just the artist's style... I thought he was parodying male leads in shoujo manhwas by drawing them so grotesquely.

not sure how this got such a high rating tbh. I give this a 6.5. T_T I tried so hard to like this manhwa but i can't. if the story comes out good later, feel free to bash me, but I'm going to drop this.

!! Why do I feel like she poisoned the champagne or whatever.. I'm excited to see what happens next tho!

i’m so confused. why’s this yellow haired bitch on the cover.

he doesn’t even make the cut for a third male lead

Is it sad that I prefer it whenever they draw her in 'chibi' or more simplified cartoonish look, during more comedic interactions? Otherwise, the regular art is almost painful. The story line is somewhat interesting, but geeeeze the art is not to standard.

Users who are viewing this thread