The Lady's Law of Survival

HAHA U KNOW YUMYUM COMES THRU W THE MOST SUS BLACK HAIRED FEMALE CHARACTERS SDKFSKDKL

bruh she must be stupid bc i know its the guy she met the swordmaster for real tho the black hair the eyes his voice mmmm he seems familiar only one person has those characteristics mmm I wonder who

Although there are two dudes in the thumbnail we all know we rooting for one and that’s the duke...like even the translators are on the same page lol 😂

wow i like red eye guy better
why? mafu has red eyes!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh!!!!

The story's decent enough that I'll keep up with it... but that MC art makes me cringe a bit. That 96' Laura Croft/stick figure vibe.

??? does she have a plan normally at this point she shoulda broke up with her fiance the art does make me cringe a bit ts good but the outline of their faces

Dang it I know the duke is going to win, but I'm really cheering for the second prince. I like when the two interact they have more synergy/ it seems cuter.

I feel like the crown prince will get fucked, and the younger brother will get with the MC. Though tbh the duke seems like a much better fit... The 2nd prince is what? childhood friend who has been against her until not long ago. The duke? 1st time he meets her he is interested, 2nd time he pursues, 3rd time he is advancing. Just feel like the duke's interest is more "shallow" (barely know each other) but far more sincere.

I'm rooting for the Duke. The first prince honestly just sucks, and the second prince gives me trust issues.

yeah mangadex is all about QUALITY so instead of reading the half assed chs im gonna wait for the good ones 😁

can I have a guy like the duke and i want two!!! and that idiot prince please go away but leave with that slut.
↓ this project has quality it's so easy badmouthing someone else work just because you don't like them. so sad.

↓↓ yeah newtokki raws, mtl, no pr, bad clrd and comic sans surely is highest quality 😁

He can't die he needs to suffer, goddamnit!!!
Dandelions I love you too, Thanks for the chapter!!y

Be careful you have stalkers... when you come back and you were not even tagged. So creepy 😂😂⇩⇩⇩

The art is beautiful. The plot is okay. The only thing that pisses me of is how fake all the characters are. The MC is a bit annoying... And it's hard for me to like her. Also the other character that's annoying is Ren or Hui whatever. He seems like a huge fake person. Duke Winston is okay, I guess... The two villains are of course the same as always.

Users who are viewing this thread