The Lady's Law of Survival

Same artist as Little Miss Not So Sidekick so I'm begging someone to pick this up

EEEEEEEEEE IM SO EXCITED!!!! I’ve been reading the raws and have been wondering who would translate this. My friend is gonna be so happy and we can chat about it!!!
IT GETS SPICY

Another story with a fat protagonist 😒 can't wait to see all the unfunny jokes about how fat she is.

I knew this enjoyable art style looked familiar! Turns out one of the artists who work in this is the one in charge of Miss Not-so Sidekick.
Although the author is different, this artist is extremely good with facial reactions and humour, as well as bringing out emotional parts. I'm looking forward to this!

YYYYYOOOOOWWWWW THE BLACK HAIRED DUDE LOOKS LIKE ARWIN FROM MISS NOT SO SIDEKICK!!!!!!!! DANG ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! JUST LOOOOOOOKKK ATTT IIITTT
IIMMMMM LITERALLY ECSTATIC!!!!!!! I've been up to date with the latest chapter of that gold but I didn't understand a thing although ARWIN AND LATTE'S MOMENTS ARE GOLD!!!! HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THE BLACK HAIRED DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or the MC seems to be errrr....stupid&rash? She gets into her character too fast, like u live for 3-4 times as a different people yet u can easily empathize with someone u currently occupy? It ain't like u reincarnated which u can slowly build up the bond but suddenly thrown to bunch of strangers yet u can easily trust n fall in love? Aint previously got poisoned by your sibling is not enough?

Also u just rashly took off without hearing what Yama(?) Have to say? Law of survival? 9 out of 10 you'll die in survival if u dont pay any attention unless ofc if u r the protagonist.

I hope this can be salvaged cause i love the artwork since it's the same artist that illustrates Miss Not So Sidekick and i want to support it.

Users who are viewing this thread