The Lady's Law of Survival

its yumyum!!!! the artist from miss not so sidekick!!!! as soon as i saw the first chapter i had to check!!!! omg im really excite for this now <33

@MinGenius people who are overweight will actually be shorter, since the weight is pulling down on the spine. like gravity ig?? so if she lost weight she'd definitely be at least a little taller. and then its a comic, so it's more exaggerated than real life

i like reading a manhua about a fl that becomes strong & goes on a diet, it's inspiring since i look plump like her but i'm a little taller ^^

Anyone else think she looks better on page 10 of chapter 6 than she does in the cover image? So nice.

It's the author of not so sidekick! Same messy and sparkly webtoon. But still fun nonetheless

ohhhhhhhhhhh she finally skinny hahaha now She's going to get her very very sweet revenge. Hahah then her fiance is going to regret it ha in his fugly face and her very B***chty faced fake friend.

I have a question, does Speedcat had dropped this?

Dandelions is doing okay job, and im grateful someone is updating but i still prefer Speedcat scanlation

Dex-chan lover
@kualipanas261
Considering other things are being updated and this has been ignored after a while even though Speed started with it.
I guess it was dropped..?

At least she didn’t become skinny overnight like in lots of mangas. I like that she struggles and appears more human to me

Users who are viewing this thread