The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks when does it get better? I'm ~40 chapters in and it's still mostly a bog-standard "ooh this MC is the most specialest and smartyest and bestest person there is, also every single other player is a braindead drooling moron lacking even the most basic of game knowledge, also apparently nobody has done anything of consequence in the game despite it having been out for 7 years"

The art is nice and there are occasional jokes that are good, but it's mostly been an extremely basic cookie-cutter isekai/gamer story so far

Dex-chan lover
@PyroclasticFlow around the 50s, when the artstyle changed. but realistically speaking if standard VRMMO isn't your type of thing then you really should move on. it takes a while for MC to ramp up his power level.

regarding "MC is bestest and smartyest person", no he isn't. Weed's just a really greedy person. VRMMOs are generally set in a future where MMOs are so advanced that it's not surprising some things haven't been found yet. you underestimate the people's thirst for the meta.

Double-page supporter
Ah ok, thanks for the heads up @Wolvenworks. Him only being kinda OP for his level but not overall was one of the few things that made it more bearable so if he also winds up generically unstoppable, then I'mma go ahead and pull out now.

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't read Method Scans' translation yet, because they're a bit behind, but I'm glad they picked this up.
I hope they're better than mangafast. The mangafast translations are so horrifically bad that it's made reading this nothing but a chore; improper spelling, improper word usage, seemingly arbitrary punctuation, nonsensical sentence after nonsensical sentence, I literally stopped reading the series because I had to spend half of my time trying to parse not only the F- tier translation but also the atrociously poor English. Hopefully Method Scans is mangacow 2.0. :)

Damn just started reading this, and ive got to say the art in season 2 just sucks ASS compared to season 1, its just completely soulless

someone really need to fix this
LQffm6H.jpg

its been 3 years and they made a gap this huge? why? just upload all the other chapters up till now in the space of like a week?!

Thanks @ ShadowDrKnight for the link, I was kinda desperate when I found out the chaps were no longer available on the other scans' official websites.

By the way, does anyone know what chapter of the Webnovel it corresponds to? I'm interested in comparing the two by pure curiosity.

And thanks to Method scans for translating it AND posting it here, otherwise I'd have abandoned...

Fed-Kun's army
can someone tell me that the plot gets better over the first 3 chpts?
Like, not a drama mafia shakedown plot with gaming like the plot of Hardcore Leveling Warrior

@SweatyBrie I haven't read Hardcore Leveling Warrior, so I can only tell you this: It's all about his epic, larger-than-life in-game adventures. It's more creative RPG/questy than focused purely grinding for levels and straightforward OP skills. Although IRL stuff isn't ignored, it's not the primary focus of the story. Although everyone's taste is different and not every aspect of the story is unique, I'd definitely recommend giving it a good chance, since I've been enjoying a lot of the more original aspects of it and it's a generally popular story.

Dex-chan lover
@Aurinne HQLW is basically that x10 lots of creativity and fluidity and world building and character growth and stuff, its good shit

Dex-chan lover
wait it has a manhwa??.. and already have many chapters translated... good god....

i am happy that i docovered this late...

Users who are viewing this thread