The Legendary Weapon Became My Bride When I Overwhelmed the Production Job - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Why would she suddenly tell a stranger the secret about her friend??? Normally, you'd just say that it's a deadly poison that's incurable and end it there...

Who the f*** shares big secrets that easily???

Group Leader
Ah, you are stranger whom stay here starting yesterday.
So you need know her secret.

what a friend :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh what could her real identity be I wonder? It's not like we had glimpses of that information since chapter 1, it's not like MC checked her status THIS VERY CHAPTER and saw she's his sword from the game...

Dex-chan lover
So she just randomly vomited out her friend's secret to a stranger and on top of that somehow breaks the fourth wall and talk as if there are other worlds? I mean, why else would you say "In this world...", and she's clearly not being sarcastic.

Ah... but then again, this is a story where someone lives in a place since forever, yet the place have hostile goblins that she can't defeat roaming about.

Dex-chan lover
Well, based on the title of the Manga I have a suspicion her health is gonna improve.

Supporter
being a lvl 150 Blacksmith made him unkillable with weapons...
(If I'm not wrong it was said that lvl 150 is the max right?...)

Deadly sins, but 6 major powers? Which 2 have to share?

Guessing that she's got one of them sealed inside that body with her.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how dumb MC Is, I get the feeling his workplace didn't lose much when they lost him.

Dex-chan lover
"What is Laen's true identity?"

I mean, I get that the MC doesn't know, but with that being a margin cliffhanger note to the reader... is it actually supposed to be a surprise for the reader somehow? They practically beat it over our head with a rock.

Also goddamn this merchant is loose-lipped.

Group Leader
Huh, this manga seems to be getting...idk...dumber? by the second. But im gonna stay for a while longer to see if it gets better. After all, its hard finding an isekai without a harem.

Contributor
I've read some dumb isekai before, but I don't know if I can handle these characters continuing their Carnival of Stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread