The Library Needs a Witch

I dropped this. I actually quite taken a liking to the story after 2-3 chapters, i waited with excitement with what's gonna happen next. But until the 7th chapter, it keeps staying on the same scene. I mean, it's like keeps repeating but in different pictures. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS. READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE YOU READ THE MANGA

Couldn't go past chapter two...... who wrote this, really. What kind of girl goes up against THREE burly men and gives them their back? She acts the same spoiled way as those "nobles" she complains so much about.

Also, "OH NO I'M FALLING!" and she falls into the arms of the ML. Super lame. Dropped.

the basic story behind this garbled mess is actualy pretty nice but the conversations arent most of them feel 2 dimensional
and the kingdom is if the conversations are to be believed just shy of a coup/revolution
the mc thinks herself smart and the author thinks so too but its disappointing
but luckily her magic makes up for most of her mistakes
her employer is a big sissy or he would realise that there is no reason for him to play by the rules if the other side has already started a fire with them.
the male main lead is a stuck up real life sjw
lets not talk about the art because thats in the eye of the beholder i for my part find the mc's eyes creepy and haunting to the max

People saying shit about how the book is trash when they themselves can't even make a simple essay.

For those who want to read and not read this manhwa it's your own choice, so even if the story has bad ratings, bad reviews it just means that for them it's bad, but in the end it's your own choice to rate it according to your type.

The art is funky, story telling pace isn't very good and it's more 'tell' than show. There's too much forcefulness in pushing the relationships and they love to tell us about how 'evil and wicked' the fl is when in reality all she does is
make people dance naked and meow like a cat.

Overall, it's definitely a very amateur writing. It's an okay read if you're bored, and the concept in theory is interesting.

Thank you Chicken Scans for the chapters so far. It’s not a polished manhwa but I’m interested to see where the author takes the story. The MC and the crown prince are interesting characters.

Users who are viewing this thread