The Love Story of a Girl with a Burn Account - Oneshot

There was sa but since this a work of fiction, im going to let it go. It’s a shame that it’s a oneshot. Ty for translating ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes starting "love story" with sexual assault. Some Josei magazines really went to shit.

Well everything is fine since the one that do the blackmail is handsome guy but its not fine if its some old man or ugly bastard or something.lmao.but two thing for sure is we came bc of smut tag and the girl in the cover look cute

Double-page supporter
It's scary that he recognized that it was her in those pictures... First off, that means he checks out those kind of accounts online and happens to dicover hers as well. Secondly, he could tell that it was her just from her half naked body? I mean, I'm sure she always wears business clothes at work, so that body in those pictures could belong to pretty much anyone X'D Scaryyy; but it's fine since the female protagonist seems to be fine with all of this.

Dex-chan lover
@Zed-Sparrow Why are you trying to justify blackmail? If he's a handsome guy, he should have an easy time swooning her right? Doesn't have to resort to blackmail. Unless he's a horrible person from the start.

This was so bad. I already turned off my brain and threw any logic out the window as a ritual to read josei smut and this still came out so bad.

Wtf is this panel supposed to be?
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
@HoangDinh clearly he is either bipolar, has an evil twin, its his fetish, or she had written in her burn account that it is how she wants the event go when someone confronts her about it. My guess would be the last, considering how she had absolutely no grudges/anger/whatever regarding it (as proven by her thoughts being written). Not during, directly after, at home, during the date, or any later time.

Users who are viewing this thread