The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Both of them were stupid and created way too much unneeded drama. Even if talk no jutsu is a joke of a trope, there's a reason it can work. For two people who claim to really care and love the other, they really didn't try all that hard to have a proper conversation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna say it again:
It's their parents fault.
It would be his nannies fault, since she is the one who would have actually raised him. Royals/Nobel's don't have time generally to raise their own kids. He made his own fool choices he had other options he chose to not take them it, is, was, and will always be his own damn fault.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this fight and its conclusion made me drop the anime (maybe not the right wording, since the anime ends right after this fight) and has made me consider dropping this manga entirely. Which sucks because I really enjoyed everything up to it.

Dex-chan lover
If I had a dollar for everytime a Noble in an Isekai or Fantasy settings kept ended up dooming someone or screwing them over, i'd be rich. Arc 3 is coming and it's gonna be a long wait for us to see those Nobles get theirs (Granted the Anime has covered that but Manga does have more tendency to go for more details, hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread