The Manager and The Oblivious Waitress - Ch. 17 - The JK & Clothes Shopping

Supporter
For your manga, bro.
pour-drink.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about your manga. If it makes you feel any better, my mother took the wrong crate to the flea market after our last move - sold off my entire bleach manga collection, some of the volumes were signed by JP VAs or Tite Kubo.

Took me 6 years to mentally recover from it, only bought manga again earlier this year...

Dex-chan lover
To Swerda: At least he's not like my older brother

-> proceeds to throw out my sister's (and partially mine) Pokemon Card collection. Sees an article a few weeks later stating how expensive cards can be (foil 1st edition charizard). -> Asks us if we have any high value cards lying around

Our baby sister almost lynched him for having the gall to ask.

Dex-chan lover

-> proceeds to throw out my sister's (and partially mine) Pokemon Card collection. Sees an article a few weeks later stating how expensive cards can be (foil 1st edition charizard). -> Asks us if we have any high value cards lying around

What a scumbag. Evil and selfish. Sorry.

Dex-chan lover

You and your sister better take his bike and sell it to a chop shop. Or just to a metal recycler.

Group Leader
Sorry to hear about your manga. If it makes you feel any better, my mother took the wrong crate to the flea market after our last move - sold off my entire bleach manga collection, some of the volumes were signed by JP VAs or Tite Kubo.

Took me 6 years to mentally recover from it, only bought manga again earlier this year...
oof. sorry to hear that. Glad you're finally able to start getting back into it :)

Dex-chan lover
Oof, I can't Imagine someone selling my collection. Too many memories and kinda too much cash invested

Group Leader
hey, in view of the big break I was planning to pick up the series but with this new chapter I'm a bit lost, can we talk about it somewhere?

Dex-chan lover
fortunately it was only 3 series, so maybe around 60? not horrible, but the emotional dmg LOL
i get it. ive had free things that were thrown out that i got depressed over so its definitely not all about the money but losing that much money certainly doesnt help

Users who are viewing this thread