The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
MOONSHINE!!!!

@Riger

Either he monopolize it, or trade it in small quantity (maybe)

uhh...other than a flower which Popuri love, what is moongrass again ?😨

Dex-chan lover
"It's value is largely due to scarcity, that's why I'm gonna make a fuck ton of it" right...

Double-page supporter
Uh... if you mass "produce" it... the price will drop right? Qell if he release the product in set numbers i guess it wont break the current price... i dunno i didnt study economics

Dex-chan lover
@namira99
Hmmmmmm, well if the item in itself is a scarcity then I see it doing well within an early enough timeframe, if there are no direct competitors in producing their moonflower,
and it's especially needed to kickstart a poor region back on it's feet.
Also if the item in itself is a scarcity, maybe they might be able to monopolize the market and make themselves the sole exporter of the flower.
If there are other regions competing with the same product then it might not work out unless they drop prices, but knowing this manhwa they'll probably make it that they produce a rarer/more pure version of the flower which can't be replicated other than there.

Aggregator gang
Can you smoke moongrass?

I was thinking weed at first but it'd more likely be similar to opium. Though I bet it is going to be a stupid cash crop like the Dutch Tulip Bowl

Double-page supporter
@namira99

it's kinda like the DeBeers corp and Diamonds, they aren't really that rare but because DeBeers controls something like over 70% of all the natural diamond supply they can still artificially jack up the price as much as they want.

Plus, even if they mass-produce this flower it's possible the demand is high enough to still be considered 'rare' (since they are aiming to be the sole producer of this flower, it seems)

But what about other crops? Or are they just going to import cuz they're going to be loaded soon🤔

Group Leader
@shiirosagi
That would seem to be the plan?
Though to be fair, if the entire territory is made to produce moongrass, the price will drop significantly, it won't remain a rare resource for long.

@Allexio

You're forgetting the case of diamonds. Rare resources are rare for two reasons. Being extremely difficult to produce/gather OR having a very scarce amount available on the marker/trade system. If MC keeps a monopoly on the item he can control how much enters the market.

Users who are viewing this thread