The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I actually really like that Era's first instinctive reply to someone "she liked" wasn't the human guy with the glasses but instead the manly fish. It adds to the comedy and world-building that she still actually considers herself to be a member of the underwater world instead of the terrifying surface world.

Dex-chan lover
At this moment, being eaten by Princess Era has become a burial ceremony

I spent half the chapter thinking Seigo was female. Now I have to deal with the complex feeling of being disappointed over the lack of fish-yuri.

Are we just not going to talk about the concept of fish having to climb a hill and potentially falling off? While underwater?

Double-page supporter
"and they lived happily ever after in the world of amino acid's and they become poop later on"

man, what a rollercoaster of feeling: its a tragedy yet... I want to laugh....

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't expecting the entire love/marriage triangle to get fished.

@Xitel

We're also not going to talk about how that other sea bass was burning dollar bills underwater, how the clam divers from previous chapters failed to notice they were scooping clams up from miniature traditional Japanese houses, how any of these fish smoke on the ocean floor, how that bear in a previous chapter got a honeypot, or why the fish all look completely different on land than they do underwater.

Because it doesn't matter, and the story's funnier this way.

@EaterOfBooks
3e79e9_3379092.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I want to cry so hard

I FUCKING WANT TO CRY SO HARD

WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME WANT TO CRY

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, it's like Waiting for Godot all over again

Users who are viewing this thread